It was a very good day with my lovely mum. We had a nice day watching movies, and now i am looking for some new films,can you advise something? And, for sure, i had perfect presents on women day!
My dad came, with a wonderful bucket of tulips, and now spring is everywhere in my flat. It is already warm on the streets in Kiev, the sun is shining and it makes me feel good and happy. I am bored of this winter, can't wait wearing high-hilled shoes and light dresses. I am really waiting for +15 C.I have to spent some time with my Polish and English courses, sometimes it is boring, but i really like learning languages, and now, as it is a weekend, i have plently time for it.
Have a nice weekend!
![]() |
| My new silk lingerie from Topshop. I like it soo much! |
![]() |
| This lovely note from Butlers presented me my best friend Anna, i am going to write there really important things. |
![]() |
| Because of this flowers, spring is everywhere in our flat! |





hi girl i follow your blog :)
ReplyDeletehttp://purplerubys.blogspot.com
hi! i did the same:)
Deletelovely shot of the flowers! following you now, hope you follow back.
ReplyDeleteenter my new free people giveaway also!
www.alifeinthefashionlane.blogspot.com
xo
beautiful lingerie from topshop and love the tulips!!
ReplyDeleteHello Kitty giveaway on my blog,
hapatime.blogspot.com