Sunday, March 4, 2012

So, nice to meet you!

Hello to everyone, i am really worrying... It is something very special for me. Is it always difficult to start blogs?
I hope you will support me.

So, maybe i should tell you something about myself?
This is my first about fashion and things around me. I don't promise that you will find something interesting here, but i will try to post just important things and some outfits of mine.
I like reading (so, maybe i can advise you something interesting), and i really like ballet, for now, i hope, that blogging will be one of my hobbies.
I will be happy, if you ask something or offer me some themes to write and take photos about :)



Some nice photos from Lviv,Ukraine. I love this city. It is full of good emotions and nice cafes.

A painter, who has been sitiing on the street and painting a new gorgeous picture! He is a real master.



4 comments:

  1. hey sweetie you look adorable. i love the princess look :) and i'm your first follower. i know how hard it is to get started so good luck and thanks for your sweet comment <3

    hapatime.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for stopping by The Fashion Hive and your sweet comment glad you like my blog!! I see u r new and if you have any questions please feel free to send me an email. I don't mind helping new bloggers!! Good luck with everything!!

    http://thefashionhive.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you for another sweet comment :)

    P.S Just a few hours left to enter the Teeki Oscar's Giveaway on my blog,

    hapatime.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete